We look forward to seeing you in North Charleston! Please contact Laura Wright (email@example.com) if you have any questions.
Before the Conference
- Register for the conference. There is a discounted conference fee for those presenting at the conference. Register by early bird deadline for best pricing.
- Communicate with your session moderator- they will reach out to you.
- You may use our 2023 PowerPoint Template for your presentation Conference Presentation Template
- Please bring a copy of your presentation along with you to the conference as a backup on a USB drive.
- In accordance with USSD policy, please refrain from overt to extensive commercialism during your presentation.
- Your company logo may only be on the first and last slide of your audio/visual presentation.
Checking-in at the Conference
When you arrive at the conference site, please go directly to the Registration Desk. The knowledgeable staff can provide you with the following services
- Check-In (Mandatory for all presenters)
- Speaker ribbons
- Directions to Presenter Ready Room (if needed)
During the session
- Presenters should conduct themselves in a professional manner when referring to other persons, companies, or organizations in any part of their presentations.
- Please define meanings of acronyms in your oral presentation as well as your visuals for the benefit of all attendees.
- Each presentation is 15 minutes in length with 5 minutes for Q&A. Please adhere to the time limit assigned to your presentation to keep sessions on track.
- The moderator will indicate to you how much time you have left with 5-minute and 2-minute warning cards.